To start a simple liver/gallbladder cleanse, this is what you will need:
Apple juice or malic acid supplements (optional)
4 Tablespoons of Epsom Salts
½ Cup of Virgin Olive Oil
1 big grapefruit, or 3 lemons
Gallbladder Cleanse Instructions
- For 4-5 days before your liver flush, eat as many apples, or drink as many apple juice as you can. You can take malic acid supplements if you wish if you can’t drink the juice. In the last 2 days, drink 8 oz of apple juice every 2-3 hours. Doing this will help ensure the liver flush is successful.
- On day 6, eat a light breakfast with no fat. This enables the bile in your liver to accumulate, putting pressure in your liver. This pressure will eliminate more stones in your liver.
- At 2:00 PM, the same day, mix 4 tblspoons of Epsom Salts in 3 cups of water, pouring all this into some jar. Do NOT drink or consume any foods after 2 PM. This is extremely important! Put this jar in the cooler/refrigerator to make it cold
- At 6:00 PM, drink 3/4 cup of this mixture. It will taste very bad… but you can add 1/8 tablespoons of powdered Vitamin C to make it taste better.
- At 8 PM, drink another 3/4 cup of thix mixture. Get all your errands done, and prepare for the liver flush. You shouldn’t be doing ANYTHING after doing a liver flush, just lying down and sleeping.
- At 9:45 PM, pour 1/2 cup of virgin olive oil into a jar. Squeeze the entire grapefruit into the mix, removing the pulp with a fork, or chopsticks. You should have 1/2 to 3/4 cups of grapefruit juice mixed with the virgin olive oil the jar. Close the jar, and shake it very hard until it is all liquid.
- At 10 PM, drink this mixture. You may drink it through some large straw if that makes it easier for you. Try to get it all down by 5 mins or so.
- Lay down in your bed as soon as you are down. This is crucial, and most people do this wrong. Don’t do any work, don’t even bother brushing your teeth! Just lay down immediately! Lay on your right side, with your right knee up towards your chin for 20 or so mins. Stay still, and try not to move at all. Try to sleep.
- The next morning, when you wake up, drink a 3rd dose of your 3/4 cup Epsom salts. You can go back to sleep afterwards.
- Two hours later, drink the last dose of Epsom salts.
- Only after 2 more hours can you eat anything, but do not eat solid fruits just yet. Start with liquids, and move slowly to fruit.